Koa Aloha Media is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our Cast and Crew. To ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, and on the set of “The Electric Man,” Koa Aloha Media has developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Review the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for on set activity.
Cast and Crew will be responsible for passive, at home screening prior to arriving on set on any given day of production.
If Cast and Crew have experienced any of the following please contact Koa Aloha Media prior to arriving on set.
1. Have you had any of the following symptoms first appear within the last 10 days?
- Fever (at or over 100.4°F or 38°C)
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Other symptoms that might include repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
2. In the last two weeks, did you care for or have close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, tested for COVID-19, or diagnosed with COVID-19?
3. Since we are only shooting periodically and not in consecutive days, testing will not be required; however, all participants are expected to act in accordance with guidelines outlined in our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for on set activity.
You can also use this self-checker from the CDC website to quickly screen yourself or someone else.