Koa Aloha Media is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our Cast and Crew. To ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, and on the set of “Amber Road,” Koa Aloha Media has developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Review the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for on set activity.
Please read and review our COVID-19 Safety Plan for being on the set of “AMBER ROAD.”
- As of March 1, 2022, the COVId-19 Safety Guidelines Have Changed to the Following:
- As of March 1, 2022, California has updated its indoor mask mandate. Masks are recommended indoors, regardless of vaccination status, but not required.
- It is up to individuals whether or not they want to wear a mask indoors in public. Individual businesses also can decide whether to require masks among the public indoors or not.
- Employees, volunteers, and independent contractors are no longer required to show a negative test or proof of vaccination.
IMPORTANT: This is a Closed Set. Only cast and crew adhering to the COVID-19 Safety Plan can be on set. For safety precautions, family and friends cannot be on set. If an assistant is required, they will be treated as volunteer crew and must fill out the release below and adhere by the COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Cast and Crew will be responsible for passive, at home screening prior to arriving on set on any given day of production.
If Cast and Crew have experienced any of the following please contact Koa Aloha Media prior to arriving on set.
1. Have you had any of the following symptoms first appear within the last 10 days?
- Fever (at or over 100.4°F or 38°C)
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Other symptoms that might include repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
2. In the last two weeks, did you care for or have close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, tested for COVID-19, or diagnosed with COVID-19?
You can also use this self-checker from the CDC website to quickly screen yourself or someone else.