Jed Rowen Rachel Riley
James Di Giacomo Tanamin Clark
Eric Roberts Tom Sizemore
Vernon Wells Elissa Dowling
A 6K Cinematic Production
The Electric Man is a science fiction, philosophical journey, with a dash of psychedelic funk, a horror adjacent sprinkling, a splash of vampirism, a dab of the undead, and romantic comedy at its heart!
When Trace McNeil experiences a 12,000 volt shock, his life becomes a psychedelic blur of reality and fantasy in this science fiction drama.
Like nothing you’ve seen before. That’s the goal. The original idea was a science fiction drama, but the result has been called “a vampire, zombie, sci-fi , philosophical, Armageddon, romantic comedy, all-in-one.” And, yes, while it has elements of each, it is still something very different.
Our goal is to make something independent of the Hollywood studio system that has a wide appeal to mass audiences.
The Electric Man is unique in its story telling and genre-blending; however, its appeal is filled with immensely human needs, wants, desires, and emotions.
Featuring Tom Sizemore, Eric Roberts, and Vernon Wells!
You’ve seen Sizemore in Natural Born Killers, Saving Private Ryan and many other great films! Eric Roberts is an icon of Hollywood having earned an Oscar nomination in Runaway Train and been in hundreds of movies including The Dark Knight and The Expendables. Vernon Wells is a legend of action movies, especially for his roles in Commando and The Road Warrior!
Our movies have won more than 40 awards, played in dozens of festivals and received widespread distribution. We have worked with two Academy Award winning actors and a bevy of well-known names and faces!
Cast & Crew
Actor | Role
Jed Rowen | Trace McNeil
Rachel Riley | Rose
James Di Giacomo | Quinn
Tanamin Clark | Luke
Eric Roberts | Mr. Manson
Tom Sizemore | Jace
Vernon Wells | Doogie
Elissa Dowling | Mrs. Manson
Hans Hernke | Father Andrew
Kasey Brown | Zach
Kelley Daniel | Tyler
Paul Bradford | Eli
Dave Shecter | Dispatch Dave
Joseph Pozo | Daniel
Chris Giese | Dr. Hobbs
Ames Tiedeman | Axl
Paul Bunnell | Anchorman Rob Tannen
Audriana Terry | Ravenous Cadaver
Susana Losoya Delgado | Amara
Joe Arambula | Joe Jawbone
Jacob Alvarado | Rotten Cherry Garcia
Justin Landers | Mohawk Malachai
Deborah Wilson | I.B. Hangray
Laura Splotch | Barbie Q
Crystal Pistol | Ms. Tinkle Fingers
Christy Munt | Sweet Jane
Windy Hamilton | Dead Eye Gretchen
Jessica Luna-Canales | Teri Cloth
Michael Nagy | Mr. Allister
Alexander Green | Echo Johnny Two
Celestial Jewel Bracamonte | Samantha Francisco
Curtis Hevron | The Stranger
Writ, cut, made by
B. Luciano Barsuglia
B. Luciano Barsuglia
James Di Giacomo
Dawna Lee Heising
Judy and Jud Carter
The Producers wish to thank
Makeup Department Head
Denise Navarro Mena
Sound Recordist & Engineer
“Resonance” Written and performed by Dane E. Connor
“Horizon” Written and performed by Dane E. Connor
“Evergreen” Written and performed by Dane E. Connor
Shot on Location
Production is officially underway! We’d love to have you be a part of the team!
- July 10 – Cast and Crew screening at the Art Theatre in Long Beach!
- June 13 – We have final cut. Time to schedule a cast and crew screening!
- March-April – We’ve done the bulk of the shooting with just a handful of days left. We’ve wrapped the roles for co-leads James Di Giacomo and Rachel Riley.
- February 20-21, 2021 – Continuing the adventure, we were on location in Huntington Beach shooting with Jed Rowen, James Di Giacomo, and Rachel Riley.
- February 13, 2021 – Production is back in action. We kicked off a small but productive day with Paul Bunnell on location in Santa Ana.
- January 2021 – We took a break from production until the pandemic clears up a bit and unions and health agencies recommend a return to production.
- Dec. 20, 2020 – We wrapped a great day of shooting with Eric Roberts, Elissa Downling, Jed Rowen and Ames Tiedeman at a beautiful location in North Hollywood.
- November 2020 – A handful of incredible shoots saw us on location in the Valley at a bowling alley and a church. Stars Jed Rowenn and James Di Giacomo had some great chemistry on the lanes in Winnetka. Tom Sizemore, Jed Rowen, and Hans Hernke debated the afterlife in their scene as well!