Submit a Professionally Created DCP
If you already have or plan on making a DCP, please insure they adhere to all of the following parameters to insure playback with Digital Cinema Projection systems.
The exhibition systems in use at this festival are known to be incompatible with DCPs made using the Quvis Wraptor Plugin for Adobe products. DCPs found to be created using this software will be summarily rejected.
- If you are having to ask questions about the following, you should have a professional DCP service create a DCP for you.
- Download links will not be accepted unless provided by a professional DCP creation facility.
- DCPs must be received by the festival within seven days of the start of the festival (not your screening).
- Never zip/compress a DCP package (these will be summarily rejected).
- We prefer DCPs be uploaded to our server.
- If sending a link, do not send links that expire.
Fill out the required form below.
Cut and paste your DCP link in the form
Or, upload to our server,
Or, email the link to media AT digitaldcpla.com (We accept professional links and Dropbox links.
We do not accept Google Drive links, WeTransfer, Adobe, or One Drive, or most other links not intended for large video transfers).