When a Content Provider submits their Agreement to use the AlohaStream Service as provided by Koa Aloha Media, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to each of the following:
- Content Providers Start Here
- Aloha Stream License Agreement
- Royalty Payments and Royalty Periods
- Terms and Conditions
- Copyrights and Trademarks
- Content Policy Guidelines
- AlohaStream Content Submission Form
- For festival submissions, this document is fully bound once submitted.
- For the a licensing option, you are acknowledging the terms of the license with your submission.
- For Licensing options, we will review your submission, if it is a match, we will follow up prior to finalizing the agreement.
- For the a licensing option, this agreement is only fully bound once both parties agree and it is finalized and marked “Agreed to and Confirmed” by Koa Aloha Media.